- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Application
We are a Toronto-based company, providing online automotive marketing solutions to Car Dealers in Canada. We are currently looking for outgoing individuals who strive to provide superior customer satisfaction to automotive dealer accounts. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for AR and AP. The ideal candidate will be capable of learning our system with minimal supervision.
- Prepare Purchase Orders as per sales team requests.
- Prepare and fact check invoices before sending them to clients
- Maintain and update internal monthly reports
- Process credit cards payments.
- Fact check vendor’s bills and process payments.
- Responds to first level customer support phone calls and emails to provide customer service and resolution.
- Resolves accounting issues in a prompt and efficient manner while escalating to sales team or manager when necessary.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required (GED).
- 1+ year accounting/ bookkeeping experience (accounts receivable/ payable) preferred
- Experience with QuickBooks is an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Organizational and great time management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks without supervision.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in the Automotive industry is a plus
Supervisor: Office Manager
Type of Employment: Full-time with benefits
Hourly Salary: $19.00/hour
All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including education, employment, reference and criminal records checks.