Market Leading Technology: PowerUp Tools and Features
- Inventory Management – Manage all inventory marketing efforts for your dealership website(s) and Syndication portals from one location.
- Lead Management – Manage and distribute all leads from easy to use system. This includes all leads produced from both digital and non digital forms of media.
- Credit Application – The PowerUp credit application has been perfected for conversion through years of market research and experience in the top producing lead generation websites in Canada (produced by e-Dealer).
- Online Forms – Each online form has a specific purpose and fills a need for your potential customer. Choose for over 15 proven online forms!
- Syndication – Push your inventory to marketing portals like Canadianblackbook.com, Kijiji.ca, and Trader.ca.
- Optimized inventory Pages – all inventory is uploaded to your website(s) in real time and optimized for search in engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Mobile Data Capture – Upload photos, options, and descriptions on the go – with PowerUp Mobile.
Custom Segments: an e-Dealer ORIGINAL and exclusive feature, the segment feature allows you to parse your inventory into unique groups based on any specified feature you choose. All custom segments have unique URLs and title bars, creating additional indexed pages for your website. Creating additional traffic is only the first part of e-Dealer custom segments. The segment feature is also an excellent conversion tool, delivering the information customers seek quick and efficiently with longtail keyword phrases (See PPC Management for Longtail Effect).
Example: A segment is created called “Fuel Efficient Vehicles”
- A custom URL is created: www.inventory.dealershipwebsite.com/segment/fuelefficientvehicles
- A custom title bar is created: “Fuel Efficient Cars, Toronto, Dealership Website”
- Now you may add all vehicles on your lot considered to be “Fuel Efficient”
- Use the custom url on the home page to link customers directly into your custom segment when they land on your site. All part of e-Dealer Best Practices.
Contact your e-Dealer digital marketing consultant for more information on PowerUp tools and features