- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Application
Junior Account Manager
EDealer is a website and software supplier for the Automotive Industry. Our mission is simple: To ensure car dealers build great business and manage inventory. Steadfast in our commitment to create exceptional learning experiences for our clients, we are a passionate group of integrity-powered leaders who love to learn, grow and make a difference. Today we are focused on Merchandising Automation and Vehicle Optimization. Consistent with our long-term goals, our objective is to reduce the time required by dealers to reach the maximum number of customers with consistent accurate, merchandised inventory.
We expanding our Toronto based team which currently supports hundreds of dealerships across Canada. Our mission is to lead the online automotive marketing industry through innovation in design & development. We are looking for Junior Account Manager with the desire, commitment and work ethic for growing and supporting accounts. This role would be directly responsible for working with dealers and our internal support team to optimize performance. The ideal candidate will be detail orientated and hardworking while continuously developing their skills and knowledge.
- Customer Focus
- Energy & Stress
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Decision Making and Judgement
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Result Focus
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethics and Integrity
- Providing Consultation
The responsibilities will include, and are not limited to:
- To build, enhance and nurture customer relationships to secure customer loyalty and increase business.
- Working in a team environment with your dedicated outside sales team.
- Resolves customer issues and complaints by taking immediate action independently or referring customer to appropriate manager.
- Persuasively explains to customers and prospective customers how company’s products and services can enhance their business.
- High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Two or more years customer service experience.
- Post Secondary diploma or degree in a technical field preferred
- Effective leadership skills, with a strong focus on operations and business processes
- Strong customer service skills and telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work with a high sense of urgency in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Organized with the ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent administration skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to change quickly
- Able to follow instructions and work using your own initiative
- Bilingual in French
- Technical background
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm (Flexible)
- Ability to attend and conduct meetings.
- Overtime as required.
Please submit your application and resume directly to Amber Ranger: firstname.lastname@example.org by end of day March 11, 2019.