- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Application
Technical Support Analyst
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST / CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
EDealer is a website and software supplier for the Automotive Industry. Our mission is simple: To ensure car dealers build great business and manage inventory. Steadfast in our commitment to create exceptional learning experiences for our clients, we are a passionate group of integrity-powered leaders who love to learn, grow and make a difference. Today we are focused on Merchandising Automation and Vehicle Optimization. Consistent with our long-term goals, our objective is to reduce the time required by dealers to reach the maximum number of customers with consistent accurate, merchandised inventory.
Title: Technical Support Analyst
Department: Client Services & Technical Support
Supervisor: Team Lead – Support Operations
Type of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Date/Hours: Monday to Friday (9-5pm, 10-6pm, 11-7pm, 12-8pm), with occasional Saturdays
We are a downtown Toronto-based company, providing online automotive marketing solutions to Car Dealers in Canada. We are currently looking for outgoing individuals who strive to provide superior customer satisfaction to automotive dealerships. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for taking and managing inbound phone and email support requests from clients and internal sales staff, providing resolution within a timely manner, conducting product demos and training sessions. The ideal candidate will also possess technical troubleshooting skills, a positive energetic attitude and with a creative and confident attitude.
- Respond to first level customer support phone calls and emails to provide customer service and resolution.
- Resolve support issues in a prompt and efficient manner while escalating to sales team, the support manager, or technical team members when necessary.
- Produce clear, efficient, and timely written logs of calls and emails into a client-case tracking system to manage requests and issues
- Identify and document recurring customer issues to determine standardized working solutions, to build on a knowledge-base.
- Maintain a working knowledge regarding company’s products and systems
- QA resolved cases that have been assigned to developers, web-developers and designers
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum high school diploma. College diploma or University degree is preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines as well as remain flexible
- Languages: English (Required), French (Preferred)
Nice to have:
- Experience with ticketing systems or helpdesk software.
- Working knowledge of WordPress CMS Platform or other CMS platforms
- Strong understanding of Windows and MacOS operating systems and basic networking concepts
What we offer:
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits package – including medical, dental, and vision
- Fun team environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and upon the completion of a satisfactory background check, including education, employment, reference and criminal records checks.
If you are contacted by us for an opportunity for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure your accessibility needs are met throughout this process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
So, what are you waiting for? Be BOLD and apply now!