#PartnersConnect: Succeeding Online with Google
Connect With EDealer and Google
As a Google premier partner, September 28th, EDealer hosted an exclusive Google #PartnersConnect livestream event about succeeding online with digital marketing.
Over 25 dealers across the country tuned in to our livestream to learn more about how their dealership can leverage digital marketing and improve the mobile experience for their customers.
Live From Google HQ
The Mountain View, CA livestream featured presentations from Tim Reis, Director of Performance Agencies at Google and David Chung, Mobile Site Transformer at Google.
Tim’s presentation focused on the latest mobile trends, research, and insights to help businesses reach customers in all their moments of need.
– Align your mobile budget based on analysis of user behaviors and trends in your analytics
– Eliminate steps on mobile – too many steps creates friction for the customer.
– Be There, Be Useful, Be Quick, Connect the Dots
David’s presentation shared tips on how to optimize existing websites for better engagement and conversion on mobile devices.
– Mobile websites ideal load time is between 3-6 seconds
– Make your call to action clear and easy to find on mobile
– Fast mobile page speed = higher AdWords QS
If you weren’t able to catch the livestream and this recap isn’t enough to curb your automotive and digital marketing appetite, check out the recording of the livestream:
Get More VDP Views
Want to get more VDP views and ultimately sell more cars? Let’s team up and help your dealership win online with Google.
The next 10 dealers who sign up with us to advertise on Google will get $200 in free advertising after spending $25.
If you’re not one of the first 10, don’t worry, you’ll get $100 in free advertising after spending $25.