The Pop-ups plugin allows you to quickly enable and schedule popups on your website.
Note: Looking for a quick pop-up option to indicate you are open by appointment only? See a few options here:
To use the pop-up on your website, see the directions below.
- Log in to your WordPress website
- Open the “Popups” plugin on the left
- At the top select “Add New Popup”
- Popup Settings:
- Popup types: Easiest options is an image pop-up
- Popup Start and End Date: If selected the pop-up will only be added on the start date and will come down on the end date.
- Target pages: You can select the Homepage, All WordPress pages or a specific landing page
- Popup Content:
. - Select image: You can upload an image from your computer to be used.
- Image Link: Would you like the pop-up to link anywhere?
- Popup Styles: These are not necessary unless you would like to customize your pop-up further
- Once complete, select “Publish” on the right.