Social Media Marketing 102
Build your digital brand with these best practices
Last week, we talked about why social media marketing is crucial for building your dealership’s online presence. Today, let’s dive into best practices and how our Certified Partner Miranda Pyette can help you generate sales through digital marketing.
Here are some tips so you can get the most out of social media:
- Show up and engage. Post regular, frequent content at optimal times.
- Post photos of people. Yes, showcase your inventory, but users will engage more frequently with “human-interest” content like selfies and videos.
- Engage directly with potential customers and your industry to raise your profile and build trust and open communication. We call this social selling.
- Monitor what users are saying about you, your company, your industry, and your competitors.
- Engage on the latest trends and issues in your industry to brand your authority
- Repost and share community content.
- Post polls and surveys to invite engagement.
If you’re a novice to social media, the above may sound daunting. Even if you’re social savvy, there’s no denying the fact that building your brand on social channels takes time and effort. Miranda Pyette will help you maximize your success online. Here are some things they will help your dealership accomplish:
- Audit your current activity on social media platforms and figure out areas for improvement.
- Analyze your competitors in the local market to see how you stack up.
- Fully manage your dealership’s social sites, update custom profile graphics, and post relevant, engaging content about the dealership, local area, and OEM.
- Respond to user inquiries and build customer relationships professionally and appropriately for the norms of each social platform.
- Provide monthly or bi-weekly calls to review strategy for the month and discuss how to promote your events and promotions
- Provide analytics for your social channels so you can learn more about your demographic and the performance of your content
If you’re interested in learning more about what Miranda Pyette can do for your business, let’s connect today.